Podcast 6 – “Where’s My Money When Trading Through A Broker”
In this episode, podcast host Nick “The Moose” Batsford and Juan Colón talk about where your money is when you trade through a broker.
Where’s Your Money When Trading Through A Broker
When you google “FCA register Tradeslide Trading Tech”, you’ll see that:
- On the one hand, we are regulated as a broker having thus permission to hold client monies.
- On the other hand, we are regulated as an investment manager having permission to manage investor decisions which we conditionally make available to trading customers via DARWIN. Investors pick timing: what to buy, when? We pick risk: investor leverage is controlled by Darwinex.
Listen to the episode to know what happens to your money when you deposit it through the Darwinex platform. We’ll cover the bank accounts on which we receive the money, the guarantees provided to traders and investors, how prime brokers extend credit (leverage) to us -and who they currently are-, and how their financial strength matters.
Listen To The Episode
Send Questions For The Podcast In The Form Of Voice Notes
Be an active part of this podcast by sending your questions for Juan Colón in the form of voice notes. You can do this by adding the number +34 650 21 11 36 to your mobile phone contact list and sending a voice note using Whatsapp or Telegram. Please follow these simple rules when sending your question:
- Send a voice note, not a text message
- Be concise (approx. 1 minute maximum)
- Keep it simple: one question per voice note
- Present yourself (your name or Darwinex username)
- Kindly send questions only in the following languages: English, French, German or Chinese