Please be aware that there is a public holiday in New Zealand on Monday, January 20th during which spreads may be wider and liquidity may be thinner. For any questions, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trading Schedule for the US Independence Day (5 July 2021)30 June 2021 - 2:25 pm
- Queen’s Birthday Amended Trading Hours11 June 2021 - 11:38 am
- June ECB Interest Rate Decision | All eyes are on the ECB8 June 2021 - 8:31 am
- BoC Interest Rate Decision | Will Canada be the first to adjust?7 June 2021 - 6:11 pm
- Nonfarm Payrolls May 2021 | Are forecasts still too high?2 June 2021 - 8:02 am