There is a public holiday in Japan on Monday, 4th of November. Kindly note that during this time spreads may be wider and liquidity may be thinner. Bank holidays may also give rise to changes on the applicable swap rates. For any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upcoming UK Summer Bank Holiday (30 August 2021)24 August 2021 - 5:40 pm
- Trading Schedule for the US Independence Day (5 July 2021)30 June 2021 - 2:25 pm
- Queen’s Birthday Amended Trading Hours11 June 2021 - 11:38 am
- June ECB Interest Rate Decision | All eyes are on the ECB8 June 2021 - 8:31 am
- BoC Interest Rate Decision | Will Canada be the first to adjust?7 June 2021 - 6:11 pm