There is a public holiday in Japan on Monday, 4th of November. Kindly note that during this time spreads may be wider and liquidity may be thinner. Bank holidays may also give rise to changes on the applicable swap rates. For any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.
- Nonfarm Payrolls | Will high expectations see low results5 May 2021 - 8:00 am
- UK Early May Bank Holiday Amended Trading Hours22 April 2021 - 10:08 pm
- Great News! Swaps Reduced on NDX and DAX by ~25%19 April 2021 - 4:39 pm
- Trading Schedule for the 2021 Easter Holiday Period30 March 2021 - 10:45 am
- $SHW shares will be split 3-for-124 March 2021 - 9:49 pm