There is a public holiday in Japan on Monday, 4th of November. Kindly note that during this time spreads may be wider and liquidity may be thinner. Bank holidays may also give rise to changes on the applicable swap rates. For any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.
- New Darwinex trading hours on NZD pairs (effective from 24 January 2022)20 January 2022 - 11:03 am
- Trading on TRY pairs disabled until further notice25 November 2021 - 1:37 pm
- Upcoming UK Summer Bank Holiday (30 August 2021)24 August 2021 - 5:40 pm
- Trading Schedule for the US Independence Day (5 July 2021)30 June 2021 - 2:25 pm
- Queen’s Birthday Amended Trading Hours11 June 2021 - 11:38 am