The UK100 index CFD will be closed on Monday August 31st due to UK Summer Bank Holiday. All other assets will trade according to the usual trading hours. During this time spreads may be wider and liquidity may be thinner. Bank holidays may also give rise to changes to the applicable swap rates.
- Nonfarm Payrolls | Will high expectations see low results5 May 2021 - 8:00 am
- UK Early May Bank Holiday Amended Trading Hours22 April 2021 - 10:08 pm
- Great News! Swaps Reduced on NDX and DAX by ~25%19 April 2021 - 4:39 pm
- Trading Schedule for the 2021 Easter Holiday Period30 March 2021 - 10:45 am
- $SHW shares will be split 3-for-124 March 2021 - 9:49 pm