The UK100 index CFD will be closed on Monday August 31st due to UK Summer Bank Holiday. All other assets will trade according to the usual trading hours. During this time spreads may be wider and liquidity may be thinner. Bank holidays may also give rise to changes to the applicable swap rates.
- Trading on TRY pairs disabled until further notice25 November 2021 - 1:37 pm
- Upcoming UK Summer Bank Holiday (30 August 2021)24 August 2021 - 5:40 pm
- Trading Schedule for the US Independence Day (5 July 2021)30 June 2021 - 2:25 pm
- Queen’s Birthday Amended Trading Hours11 June 2021 - 11:38 am
- June ECB Interest Rate Decision | All eyes are on the ECB8 June 2021 - 8:31 am