The UK100 index CFD will be closed on Monday August 31st due to UK Summer Bank Holiday. All other assets will trade according to the usual trading hours. During this time spreads may be wider and liquidity may be thinner. Bank holidays may also give rise to changes to the applicable swap rates.
- Trading Schedule for the US Independence Day (5 July 2021)30 June 2021 - 2:25 pm
- Queen’s Birthday Amended Trading Hours11 June 2021 - 11:38 am
- June ECB Interest Rate Decision | All eyes are on the ECB8 June 2021 - 8:31 am
- BoC Interest Rate Decision | Will Canada be the first to adjust?7 June 2021 - 6:11 pm
- Nonfarm Payrolls May 2021 | Are forecasts still too high?2 June 2021 - 8:02 am