Trade US stocks with a minimum size of 1 stock
Talented stock traders have now one more reason to be with Darwinex.
Since we introduced stock CFDs in 2018, the smallest sizes were 1, 5, 10 and 20 shares depending on the stock price, which was a barrier for small accounts.
We now reduce the smallest tradeable size to 1 share without minimum commission. This applies to ALL shares offered by the Darwinex broker. Currently over 200 US shares.
With this change:
- We lower the entry barrier for investing in share CFDs, and
- increase the capacity of the traders to manage their risk.
This adds to the other advantages of being with Darwinex:
- Create more balanced portfolios: besides trading stocks, you can invest in our “ETFs”: the DARWINs.
- Create DARWIN from your stock account (MT4 or MT5) and leverage
And let’s not forget the usual advantages of trading DMA single stocks with us:
- Take advantage of the superiority of CFDs over cash stocks for a variety of trading types while enjoying guarantees not usually offered by CFD providers.
- Competitive prices linked to your trading talent.
We are working in parallel on several other stock-related initiatives:
- We’ll introduce a selection of the most liquid European stocks.
- We’ll become a partner of Interactive Brokers so that you can trade cash stocks with IBKR execution and create DARWIN based on your strategy.
Keep an eye on our news in the second half of 2020!