We introduce you to the new style of DarwinIA information and ranking pages, our monthly capital allocation.
Let’s face it – the previous version was too complex – trying to explain how it worked, how to enter plus the standings for the month was just too much.
The Leaderboard ranked all participating DARWINs by rating. Running month rankings and final winners lacked visual distinction. Not to mention when DARWIN providers checked their own standings… and to top things off – legacy standings were only available from our blog :-(.
We’ve split information in two:
- The Leaderboard proper
- How it works, and how to participate (aka, the explanatory page)
- includes links to final standings for any previous edition,
- visually highlights winners, focusing on the top 3 DARWINs,
- lets you share standings with the world, and
- intuitively provides all information relating to your own DARWIN(s) & DarwinIA.
The new DarwinIA explanatory page features
- new copy,
- a prize calculator,
- prize distribution and rating variables are visible at all times
- instructions to enter DarwinIA, and
- a FAQ section.
Both pages are now mobile-friendly as well!
The Hall of Fame! Expect a major redesign later this year!
Do you like the new DarwinIA design? As always, your comments and feedback are welcome.