A Better DARWIN for more investor profits and provider revenues
Photo by Marco Verch (License)
We’ve improved the DARWIN!
The new DARWIN goes live 1 June 2020.
On a like for like basis, new DARWINs pay providers more revenues by producing more uncorrelated investor profits with lower target risk. New DARWINs are the first step in a ladder that will gradually engage professional managers and investors… stay tuned.
Meanwhile, here’s the summary of what new DARWIN entails for:
- Lower Risk – new DARWINs are as risky as an Equity Index – 35% less risky than to date, to help investors overcome loss aversion,
- 60% lower (wholesale) commissions, to grow investor profits, trust and ultimately, AuM,
- Fees: new DARWINs carry 1.2% management p.a. and 20% success fee,
- AuM growth, as explained above,
- More revenue for every unit of AuM and % performance (60% less Brokerage cost),
- A new success fee split: investors pay 20%, Darwinex keeps 5% and pays providers 15%
We’ve prepared a website to lay out the Old to New Transition including:
- Timeline: covering what changes, when,
- Aggregate impact: comparing old vs new DARWINs (hint, NEW is vastly better),
- Calculators and Charts for the impact on individual DARWINs,
- Q&A to clarify any outstanding questions.
Play around at https://coda.io/@darwinex/pivot.
Then come back here and let’s discuss!