Please note our amended trading hours(*) for the two-week period between the change in the US from EST to EDT on 14 March 2021 and the subsequent change in the UK from GMT to BST on 28 March 2021.
Author Archive for: The Market Owl
About The Market Owl
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud The Market Owl contributed a whooping 1264 entries.
Entries by The Market Owl
Due to the decrease in volatility, we have lowered the margin requirement for XAGUSD for Professional Clients. In parallel, we have also lowered the margin requirement for XTIUSD, for the same reason, for both Retail and Professional Clients.
Please note that due to Presidents’ Day in the US on Monday 15 February 2021, commodities and US/Japan indices will close earlier and US stocks will remain closed all day. Commodities 15 February 2021 UTC XAUUSD Early close at 17:43 UTC XAGUSD Early close at 17:59 UTC XTIUSD Early close at 17:44 UTC XNGUSD Early […]
Please be aware that Australia Day will be held on 26 January 2021. Kindly note that during this time spreads may be wider and liquidity may be thinner. Also, the following amended trading hours will apply. Indices Tuesday 26 January 2021 AUS200 06:11 – 22:00 UTC The rest of the assets will trade according to their usual […]
We have some exciting news we’d like to share with you about our Interactive Brokers offering.
Please note the amended trading hours that will apply on Monday 18 January 2021.
- Trading Schedule for the 2021 Easter Holiday Period30 March 2021 - 10:45 am
- $SHW shares will be split 3-for-124 March 2021 - 9:49 pm
- Trading on TRY pairs disabled until further notice23 March 2021 - 7:58 pm
- Amended Trading Hours Start of Daylight Saving Time 20214 March 2021 - 10:27 am
- Margin decrease for XAGUSD (Professional Clients) and XTIUSD (Retail & Professional Clients)12 February 2021 - 7:27 am